An economical family meal bursting with flavour!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Flap||Approximatley 300g||600g||2.4kg||6kg|
|Brown Onion||Finely Chopped||100g||400g||1kg|
|Flat Leaf Parsley||Chopped||10g||40g||100g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Remove bark, membrane and bones from lamb flap. Trim to approximately 250mm x 150mm. Score external side with a criss cross pattern approximately 30mm apart.
2. Combine remaining ingredients. Roll 350g of mince mixture into thick cylinders, approximately 150mm long, to match shortest side of flap.
3. Place flap scored side down. Top short edge with mince. Roll flap to enclose mince. Secure with food grade bands 30mm apart.
Display on trays. To keep moist; brush with oil and sprinkle with combined salt and pepper.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. preheat fan forced oven to 180°c.
2. Brush roast with oil and season well with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cook in a roasting pan for 1½ hours.
4. Cover loosely with foil and rest for 5 minutes before carving into thick slices.
Serve sliced with vegetables.