Wow your friends and family with this succulent lamb rack!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Shoulder Rack - Approximately 400g each||4 Rib, Flap Left On, Chine Removed||1.2kg||4.8kg||12kg|
|Pesto||Sun Dried Tomato||200g||800g||2kg|
|Roasted Red Peppers||Drained||200g||800g||2kg|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Carefully cut flap meat from ends of rib bones, leaving meat attached at chine end. Open out lamb meat.
2. Spread the lamb with half of the pesto. Top flap end with roasted red peppers and spinach.
3. Roll up lamb to enclose filling and form a neat shape on the rib bones. Secure with 2 food grade bands.
4. Spread top with remaining pesto.
Display on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 180°c.
2. Arrange racks on roasting tray. Cook for 1-1½ hours or until cooked to preference.
3. Cover loosely with foil. Rest in a warm place for 10 minutes. Cut racks in half to serve.
Serve with a roasted vegetable salad.