Tasty morsels of beef wrapped in crisp golden pastry.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Frozen Diced Vegetables||Carrots, Peas, Corn||50g||200g||500g|
|Honey Mustard & Herb Marinade||20ml||80ml||200ml|
|Puff Pastry Sheets||240mm Square||1||4||10|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine beef, vegetables and marinade.
2. Cut pastry strips into 4 squares (120mm x 120mm).
3. Place one portion of beef mixture (approximately 45g) in the centre of each pastry square. Draw sides up, pinching or twisting at the top to form a small bag shape. Place on a small square of baking paper.
4. Brush with egg glaze.
Display on trays lined with baking paper.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 200°c.
2. Cook money bags for 20 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
Serve with mashed potato or crisp salad.