Quick and delicious lamb sticks for your next BBQ!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Leg||25mm Cubes||800g||3.2kg||8kg|
|Orange Zest||Finely Grated||5g||20g||50g|
|Bamboo Skewers||200mm Soaked||8||32||80|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine maple syrup, oil, orange and pepper. Add in lamb cubes.
2. Thread 4-5 cubes on each skewer. (Approximately 100g)
Display on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat BBQ or frying pan to a moderately high heat.
2. Cook sticks for 8 minutes turning frequently, until evenly browned and cooked through.
3. Remove to a warm plate. Cover loosely with foil. Rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with salad.