Make plenty of these, they will disappear quickly!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Rump||5mm Thick Strips||600g||2.4kg||6kg|
|Orange Zest||Finely Grated||2g||8g||20g|
|Bamboo Skewers||200mm Soaked||8||32||80|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine soy, orange juice, oil, honey, ginger, orange zest, and pepper in a large non reactive bowl.
2. Add beef, cover and chill for several hours.
3. Thread two strips of beef onto each skewer. Arrange on tray. Pour over remaining marinade.
Display on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat flat BBQ plate on high heat.
2. Cook skewers for 3 minutes on each side or until golden.
3. Remove to a warmed plate, cover loosely with foil and rest for 5 minutes.
Serve with Asian style salad.