Easy peasy delicious cheesy kids favourites.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Tenderised Rump||1cm x 5cm||500g||2kg||5kg|
|Parmesan Cheese||Finely Grated||150g||600g||1.5kg|
BUTCHER – PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine cheese, garlic, herbs and breadcrumbs in a large bowl. Keep 30g parmesan aside to mix with batter.
2. Flour and egg wash (or batter) the beef fingers. Add 30g grated parmesan to the batter mix.
3. One-by-one, place beef fingers into the crumb mixture, making sure to shake the bowl well.
4. Remove the crumbed fingers from the bowl and display on a tray with sprigs of fresh thyme.
Note: The beef can be passed through the tenderizer prior to crumbing.
CUSTOMER – INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Heat a large non-stick pan with oil over high heat.
2. Place crumbed beef fingers into the hot pan and cook until golden brown on all sides.
3. Remove from the pan and allow to drain on paper towel until excess oil is absorbed.
Great for kids. Serve with hot chips and salad.