The perfect quick and easy midweek meal for all the family.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Sliced Rump, Knuckle or Topside||1cm x 5cm||500g||2kg||5kg|
|Smoked Paprika||3 tsp||12 tsp||30 tsp|
|Onion Powder||2 tsp||8 tsp||20 tsp|
|Garlic Powder||3 tsp||12 tsp||30 tsp|
|Cracked Pepper||4 tsp||16 tsp||40 tsp|
|Mixed Herbs||Dried||4 tsp||16 tsp||40 tsp|
|Cumins Seeds||Ground||2 tsp||8 tsp||20 tsp|
BUTCHER – PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine spices and crumbs in a large bowl.
2. Flour and egg wash or batter your beef fingers.
3. One-by-one, place beef fingers into the crumb mixture, making sure to crumb the surface well.
4. Remove the crumbed fingers from the bowl and display on a tray with fresh parsley leaves.
Note: The beef can be passed through the tenderizer prior to crumbing.
CUSTOMER – INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Heat a large non-stick pan with oil over high heat.
2. Place crumbed beef fingers into the hot pan and cook until golden brown on all sides.
3. Remove from the pan and allow to drain on paper towel until excess oil is absorbed. Serve.
A great meal for kids or served with a salad, or as a wrap for adults.