A delicious and mild meatball for a midweek meal any time of the year. The mixture is also excellent for BBQ beef burgers, sausage rolls or strudels using the same mixture.
|Ingredient||Description||25 Units||50 Units||100 Units|
|Sweet Chilli Sauce||50g||100g||200g|
|Red Curry Sauce||25 Units||50 Units||100 Units|
|Coconut Cream||1 tin||2 tins||4 tins|
|Red Curry Paste||20g||40g||80g|
BUTCHER – PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
2. Roll mixture into 40g balls.
CUSTOMER – INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Heat a large non-stick pan with 10mls of oil over high heat.
2. Add curry balls to the pan and fry them for 8-10 minutes turning regularly until they are brown on all sides.
3. Add the red curry paste then coconut cream and simmer for 5 minutes.
Serve with rice and steamed greens.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Sell with red curry paste and coconut cream.