Delicious, melt in your mouth lamb. Enjoy it at your summer BBQ or as a warming winter roast!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Shoulder||Banjo Cut, Bone In||1.2kg||4.8kg||12kg|
|Lemon Zest||Finely Grated||5g||20g||50g|
|Fresh Rosemary||Leaves Chopped||5g||20g||50g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Score meaty parts of lamb with slits 5mm deep and 25mm apart.
2. Combine olive oil, garlic, lemon, rosemary and pepper. Rub all over lamb and into slits.
Display on trays meaty side up.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 160°c.
2. Place lamb in roasting dish. Pour over 1 cup of white wine or beef stock. Cover dish tightly with foil, pinching around the edges to seal.
3. Cook for 4 hours.
4. Reduce pan juices to serve with lamb.
Serve with vegetables.