A tasty lamb roast, providing it's own delicious sauce to serve.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Rump||200g Denuded||800g||3.2kg||8kg|
|Sage Leaves||Chopped Finely||2.5g||10g||25g|
|Sage Leaves||Whole - Extra||4||16||40|
BUTCHER – PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine butter, lemon, chives, chopped sage, pepper and garlic. Spoon into piping bag with a 10mm diameter nozzle.
2. Cut slit in top of lamb rump, 70mm long and 25mm deep. Pipe butter into slit (approximately 15g).
3. Wrap in very thinly sliced prosciutto. Top each with a whole sage leaf.
Display on trays or in foil containers, ready to bake.
CUSTOMER-INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHATING/PREPARATION
1. Heat fan forced oven to 180°c.
2. Place roast uncovered, in a depp roasting pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes until lamb is cooked through. Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil and rest for 10 minutes.
3. Carve into thick slices against the grain.
Serve with creamy mash potatoes and steamed green vegetables. Top with juices from roasting dish.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Sell with packs of vegetables, ready to cook.