Expect plenty of fire in these kebabs! They will also add great colour to your cabinet.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Red Chilli||Dried Flakes||2g||8g||20g|
|Bamboo Skewers||250mm Soaked||8||32||80|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Toss beef and oil together.
2. Combine paprika, salt, pepper, oregano, chilli and thyme. Mix well together. Add to beef and toss until evenly coated.
3. Cut onions and capsicum into 25mm pieces. Thread a beef cube onto a bamboo skewer. Add a piece of onion and then a piece of capsicum. Repeat twice more and finish with a beef cube.
Display on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat BBQ plate on a high heat. Drizzle kebabs with approximately 1 tablespoon of oil.
2. Cook kebabs for 8-10 minutes turning often until evenly browned. Remove to a warmed plate and cover loosely with foil. Rest for 5 minutes.
Serve with a rice salad.