Quick to cook, these tasty lamb skewers are ideal for a quick meal, or picnic finger food.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Leg Strips||75mm x 20mm x 6 mm||600g||2.4kg||6kg|
|Fresh Ginger||Finely Grated||5g||20g||50g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine olive oil, honey, oyster sauce and ginger. Add lmab and mix well until coated.
2. Thread flat strips onto skewers, allowing two strips per skewer (approximately 50g).
3. Arrange on tray and sprinkle lightly with sesame seeds.
Note: When threading on skewers hold strip flat and thread pointed end of skewers in and out of meat.
Arrange on flat trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Heat BBQ or grill pan to a moderately high heat.
2. Cook skewers for 2 minutes on each side.
3. Remove to a warmed plate. Cover loosely with foil and stand for 5 minutes.
Serve with crunchy Asian style coleslaw.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
To provide a complete meal solution, sell with packs of pre-shredded coleslaw.
Display during the BBQ and picnic season.