There is nothing more Aussie than a wonderful steak sandwich, and this steak fits the bill perfectly!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Oyster Blade/Flat Iron Steak||150g Steaks 20mm Thick||600g||2.4kg||6kg|
|Lemon Myrtle*||Dried Leaves||0.5g||2g||5g|
*Mountain pepper and lemon myrtle are native Australian seasonings. If they are not readily available, substitue cracked black pepper and fresh or dried lemon thyme leaves.
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Brush steaks with oil on both sides.
2. Combine salt, garlic, pepper and lemon myrtle crushed together using a mortar and pestle or spice grinder.
3. Sprinkle both sides of steak lightly with seasoning.
Display on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Heat char grill side of BBQ over high heat.
2. Cook steaks for 3-4 minutes on each side or until well browned.
3. Remove steaks to a warmed plate and cover loosely with foil. Rest for 5 minutes.
Serve in damper rolls with salad.