Delicious lamb shoulder rack, ready to roast!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Shoulder Rack||4 Rib, Frenched, Chine Removed||1.2kg||4.8kg||12kg|
|Natural Yoghurt||Greek Style||30g||120g||300g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Score fleshy side of lamb racks with shallow diagonal slits.
2. Wrap exposed bones in foil.
3. Combine tandori paste, yoghurt, garlic, ginger and paprika.
4. Spread over racks, rubbing into slits. Arrange racks on a tray and sprinkle with coriander.
Display on trays, coriander side up.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 160°c.
2. Arrange racks on roasting tray. Cook for 1-1½ hours or until cooked to preference.
3. Cover loosely with foil. Rest in a warm place for 10 minutes.
Carve into cutlets and serve with a cucumber salad.