Sweet shoulder of lamb, seasoned and rolled, ready to roast. Delicious!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Square Cut Shoulder||Bonned & Trimmed||1.5kg||6kg||15kg|
|Brown Onion||Finely Chopped||150g||600g||1.5kg|
|Granny Smith Apple||Peeled & Grated||100g||400g||1kg|
|Flat Leaf Parsley||Chopped||5g||20g||50g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Lay shoulder fat side down.
2. Combine onion, apple, breadcrumbs, raisin, cumin, parsley, pepper, salt and thyme. Work mixture with your hands until it binds together. Spread over lamb.
3. Roll up firmly to enclose filling. Secure with food grade bands or netting.
Display with rolled edge underneath.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Brush roast with oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat fan forced oven to 160°c.
3. Place lamb in roasting dish and cover tightly with foil, pinching around the edges to secure.
4. Cook lamb for 2 hours. Uncover and cook for a further 1 hour.
5. Cover loosely with foil and rest for 10 minutes.
6. Remove bands before carving into thick slices.
Serve with roasted vegetables and gravy.