Succulent BBQ beef. Ideal to slice into your summer salad.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Flank Steak, Tri-Tip or Oyster Blade.||600g||2.4kg||6kg|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Score beef in criss cross pattern 30mm apart, 5mm deep. Place in a deep tray.
2. Combine soy, oil, garlic and pepper. Pour over beef. Cover and chill for several hours.
Display on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat char grill BBQ on high heat. Cook beef for 8 minutes on each side or until beef is well browned and is slightly resistant to the pressure from tongs.
2. Remove to a warmed plate, cover loosely with foil and rest for 10 minutes.
3. Carve into thin slices against the grain.
Serve sliced on a board with salad.