Luscious Lamb Burgers for your spring BBQ.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Fresh Mint||Finely Chopped||10g||40g||400g|
|Extra Mint Leaves||For Display||8||32||80|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Soak cracked wheat in boiling water for 30 minutes until all liquid has been absorbed. Chill Well.
2. Combine lamb, cracked wheat, cumin and mint. Work well together.
3. Form into patties 100mm x 10mm, approximately 100g each.
Press a fresh mint leaf on top of each patty.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Heat BBQ plate on a high heat. Reduce to moderate.
2. Cook patties for 5 minutes on each side until well browned and cooked through. Press gently with a flat spatula during cooking to ensure even contact with the BBQ plate.
Serve two patties per person on chargrilled Turkish rolls spread with hommus and topped with salad of cucumber, mint and red onion.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Display during BBQ season.